The Collective An Intentional Lifestyle Community by Debbie Harrell & New World Normal
Looking for a group of friends to help you move more mindfully into our New Normal? The Collective is a membership community for people who are commited to living the life of their dreams. A life aligned with their core values and ideals. Members are interested in connecting and collaborating with others on a similar path of personal growth and intentional living.
Our conversations and activities focus on personal development and intentional lifestyle choices with special attention paid to how and where our personal intentions and goals intersect with the world around us. Do you have an idea of what kind of world you would like to live in? Are your daily choices moving you closer to that ideal?
Book & Documentary Circles - Have you ever read a book or watched a documentary and really want to talk to someone about it?? Now you can!!
- Dream & Plan Sundays - weekly meetings to reflect & celebrate what has passed and to set intentions & plan for the week ahead. Each week moving you closer to the life of your dreams
- Pop-up challenges - challenge yourself to build a new habit, learn a new skill or be a better human.
- Workshops with guest experts to expand our knowledge.
- Workshops with guest experts to get creative and have fun!!
- Intensive Book Club - when we take one book and focus on it for the entire year!! 2022 selection is How to do the Work by Dr Nicole LePera. Healing and personal growth is not an overnight endeavor, it is a life-long commitment. Doing the work in community gives you greater chances for success.
- Networking!! Every meeting you will have an opportunity to connect with other community members. As well as a dedicated space inside the community for collaboration and promoting your offers.
- Discounts on New World Intention Merchandise, future products and services. As well as affilliate earning opportunities.
- All of this and more built with care on a network away from the noise and distraction of Facebook & Instagram. You will decide how your feed works not Mark Zuckerberg.